March 1 to 4 at Turtle Bay
Wanderlust Oahu will unroll yoga mats and adventure on Oahu’s North Shore with a full schedule of activities from March 1 to 4. Whether coming to experience aerial and acrobatic yoga, hiking, running, music, meditation, stand-up paddle boarding, or listening to the array of speakers, the four-day festival will awaken all participants to a new and deeper level of discovery.
Wanderlust has been gracing the North Shore for five years, and the event just keeps getting better. The unique shoreline of Turtle Bay Resort provides the perfect venue for mixing and mingling to the beat of live music. The tasty and tantalizing farm-fresh food enhances the experience with a Pacific flare.
Access to the Wanderlust village is free and open to all. However, access to class venues and activities and the main stage concerts require tickets, which are available online. While you’re in the village, be sure to:
- Shop locally produced, hand-crafted goods from dozens of vendors at the Kula Market.
- Unwind over coffee and tea at the True North Cafe.
- Sample local, organic and sustainable food from local vendors.
- Discover new and upcoming musical artists on free village stages.
- Visit sponsor areas, with giveaways throughout.
Location: 57-091 Kamehameha Hwy., Kahuku. For more information, visit Wanderlust.com/festivals/oahu.
Edit ModuleShow Tags