Get More From Your Water
With Purified, Hydrogen-Rich, Antioxidant Water
The Nakabayashi Family
Hano Naka Inc., on Young Street, in Honolulu, is a family-owned business that offers the highly rated TRIM antioxidant water system from Japan. They have been in business for eight years and have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
Mr. Yoshiro Nakabayashi and his wife, Tamar Hanohano Nakabayashi, run the business along with several of their eight children.
The TRIM System generates antioxidant alkaline water known as Kangen. The best way to fully appreciate the benefits of this system is to attend a no-obligation demonstration that shows how it improves the quality of water and supports a healthy life. In the meantime, here’s a brief introduction to the characteristics of antioxidant alkaline water:
Antioxidant Effect – The antioxidant water produced by the TRIM system helps provide protection against free oxygen radicals that can contribute to aging and medical issues.
Greater Hydration – The TRIM system breaks the hydrogen bonds between water molecules, increasing the water’s surface area dramatically. This makes it easier to absorb at the cellular level.
Rich in Hydrogen – Because the water produced by the TRIM system is rich in hydrogen, it links with free radicals in the body so that they can be eliminated.
Negative Oxidation Reduction Potential – TRIM water can reduce oxidation that can be damaging at the cellular level.
Alkaline Water – The level of acidity in liquids is measured on a pH scale of 0 to 14. If the level is less than seven, the liquid is acidic. Seven is neutral, and above seven is alkaline. Most water that comes straight from the tap is acidic (pH less than seven). The TRIM system produces water that is alkaline (nine and above). Alkaline water has been shown to soothe acid reflux and help to neutralize acid in the bloodstream. When acid in the bloodstream is neutralized, it leads to increased oxygen levels and improved energy and metabolism. Alkaline water also has antioxidant properties (anti-aging and anti-disease).
Purity – The premium micro-carbon cartridge in the TRIM system removes the following substances:
- Residual Chlorine – added to water for sterilization but can cause a bad taste.
- Turbidity – a key test of water quality, it measures the cloudiness caused by individual particles.
- General Trihalomethane – common constituents include chloroform, bromodichloromethane, dibromochloromethane and bromoform—all products of chemical reactions between organic compounds in water and chlorine.
- Tetrachloroethylene – a known carcinogen used in industrial stain removal.
- Trichlorethylene – a known carcinogen used in dry cleaning.
- 1.1.1-Trichloroethane – a known carcinogen used as an industrial metal degreaser.
- CAT (Pesticides) – commonly used in herbicides.
- 2-MID (Mold Odor) – common cause of unpleasant smell and taste.
- Solubility of Lead – can accumulate in the body and may cause a health problem.
Hano Naka offers rent-to-own programs, which make it very affordable to have a TRIM water system installed. Anyone that wants to improve the quality of their water should call to schedule a demonstration to learn more about the TRIM water system.
Edit ModuleShow Tags