GreenMax Pro: Cleans Everything!
Mar 30, 2018 06:23PM
Jeani Martin developed GreenMax Pro when she was faced with illness brought on by chemical poisoning that made it impossible for her to be around commercially made cleaning products. Her liver and the myelin sheath around her nerves were severely damaged and blood flow to parts of her brain was blocked. She tried all the natural cleaners and every one had something in it that she reacted to. Through prayer, she was given the recipe for an all-in-one cleaner and disinfectant. It’s the only cleaner she uses both inside and outside her home.
GreenMax Pro is plant derived and can be used to clean the body, home, plants and animals. It cleans everything—vehicles, boats, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, driveways, mold and mildew. It will remove makeup, calcium deposits and crayon marks. It also stops the itch of bug bites and jelly fish stings.
Jeani makes GreenMax Pro right here in Hawaii from a proprietary formula of kelp, tea tree oil, tumeric, geranium, eucalyptus, grapefruit seed extract and kukui oil. Not only does it clean everything without chemicals, it smells wonderful!
Environmental experts have found that the average household contains more than 60 toxic chemicals. These chemicals, found in common household products, have been linked to asthma, cancer, reproductive disorders, hormone disruption and neurotoxicity. The manufacturers claim that the small amounts in their products won’t cause any harm. However, when we’re routinely exposed to them, it is impossible to accurately gauge the risks. Here are some of the culprits in household cleaners to avoid.
· Phthalates – These don’t need to be listed on the label, however they’re found in many fragranced household products, such as air fresheners, dish soap and even toilet paper. If the label says “fragrance,” there’s a good chance that phthalates are present. They’re known endocrine disruptors.
· Perchloroethylene or PERC – Found in dry-cleaning solutions, spot removers and upholstery cleaners, PERC is a neurotoxin and possible carcinogen according to the Environmental Protection Agency.
· Triclosan – Found in most dishwashing detergents and antibacterial hand soaps, this antibacterial agent can promote the growth of drug-resistant bacteria. It’s also being studied as a possible carcinogen.
· Quarternary Ammonium Compounds, or QUATS – Found in fabric softener liquids and sheets, and most household cleaners labeled antibacterial, QUATS are an antimicrobial that pose a problem similar to triclosan. It’s also known to be a skin and lung irritant.
· 2-Butoxyethanol – Found in window and kitchen multipurpose cleaners, this chemical falls into the category of glycol ethers, which are powerful solvents that are required by law to be listed on a product’s label. They have been found to cause sore throats and can also contribute to narcosis, pulmonary edema, and severe liver and kidney damage.
· Ammonia – Found in most polishing agents for bathroom fixtures and in glass cleaner, this powerful irritant evaporates quickly and can affect lungs.
· Chlorine – Found in scouring powders, toilet bowl cleaners, laundry whiteners and mildew removers, the fumes and skin contact from chlorine can cause acute and chronic levels of irritation to the lungs and skin and can disrupt thyroid function.
· Sodium Hydroxide – Also known as lye, this chemical is found in oven cleaners and drain openers. It’s extremely corrosive and can cause severe burns. Inhaling it can create a sore throat that will last for days.
The good news is that Jeani’s GreenMax Pro can replace all the chemical cleaning solutions currently being used. Check out her updated, easier-to-use website—GreenMaxPro.com—it’s full of testimonials from people who have used her all-natural, organic products and achieved improved health and clean, safe, fresh air homes.
Green Max Pro is available online at GreenMaxPro.com. You can reach Jeani at PO Box 8811, Honolulu, HI 96830, email her at [email protected], or text her at 808-639-1845.
Special April SaleAt Down to Earth Stores on
Oahu and Maui:
(click to order)
- 25 oz. Amazing Cleaner Concentrate
- Body Wash
- Animal Wash
- 9 oz. Foamer
- 4 oz. GoWithYouSize
- 2 oz. Foamer
- 2 oz. Traveler
- 2 oz. Travel Gift Pack